正在查看 0 条回复
  • 作者
    帖子
    • #887 回复

With a 96% average, why did Tom fail to get into UBC Saunder school? He needs an application expert like Mr. Howard.
      After Tom failed to be accepted by the UBC Sauder School, Tom asked me to help him. I asked him to show me his UBC application personal profile. I found out that he gave the opposite answers to at least two questions out of the six UBC personal profile ones.
      For example, one UBC personal profile question is to ask the applicant how to respond to a change he encountered. He used the experience of playing the piano as an example.
      He said he needed to practice really hard to achieve a good result, but the key of the question was to ask the student how to make a change to face the new challenge. The professor does not want you to work hard, but to make a change to meet the challenge,
      So, I replanned for Tom and helped him to write much better UBC personal profile essays. Finally, he was accepted by the Saunder Business School.
      As a highly talented student, I was accepted into a top graduate school when I was only 18. I was also admitted into some world-top postgraduate degree programs, such as those provided by the University of Chicago, University of Washington, Seattle, and the University of Michigan. At the age of 22, I was one of the youngest scientists or scholars at the University of Minnesota. I used to have my own office in the St. Paul campus at the University of Minnesota,
      For the last two decades, I have helped more than a thousand applicants to apply for their designed colleges, graduate, and MBA schools. Each year, I will help a number of students to get into UBC and the University of Toronto.
      I am also tutoring graduate and MBA students of many famous schools, like Harvard University and Columbia University, in writing essays and research papers.

正在查看 0 条回复
回复至:UBC essay tutoring : with 96% grade, why did Tom fail UBC B-school?
您的信息: