正在查看 1 条回复
  • 作者
    帖子
    • #1085 回复
      admin
      管理员

Shoulder checks, shoulder checks, shoulder checks. Idk if you went with an instructor for a bit, but you have to make them pretty obvious. Try and go around the area and make sure you know where there are schools, crosswalks and parks. They’re going to ask you some questions, like what are the hazards in the area (two way traffic, parked cars, sunlight, rain, pedestrians, park near by, etc). I feel like the test is very different from how people normally drive.

Slow down on stale green lights, don’t go over 5km/hr over the limit. Make sure you know how to parallel park, reverse park and the 3 shoulder checks at cul de sacs.

Know your hand signals cuz that will be tested at the beginning of the test.

Try and stay calm. I know I was super nervous when I went and messed up a bit on my parallel parking. I just took a deep breath and did it again. The guy that was my tester was very nice and understanding and told me it was good that I took a step back and fixed it.

Feel free to message me with anymore questions

• #1086 回复
      admin
      管理员

Make sure you know how to park on hills. It’ll come up in New West.

Yep, shoulder checks are absolutely key. I didn’t do enough of them on my first try, but made a specific point to do a lot of them on the second go and I got it.

Shoulder check in spots you wouldn’t think of, like when they ask you to pull over and park, shoulder check before pulling over, shoulder check before you open your door. Be very strict about the speed limit especially around a school zone. And remember to turn your tires into the curb when parking downhill and away from the curb when parking uphill.

Just go ham on those shoulder checks and you’ll probably be just fine!

正在查看 1 条回复
回复至:New Westminister ICBC road test Route 新西敏路考
您的信息: