正在查看 0 条回复
  • 作者
    帖子
    • #768 回复

I have 8 years of experience in teaching beginning-level Chinese for Grade 1-4 students.I can also teach kids and their parents who want to learn Chinese with their kids. I can provide online 1 to 1 or group tutoring,
      跟着优秀小学中文老师网上学中文。 选择最好的中文启蒙老师教育你小孩!
      If you want the best result, please select our one-to-one online tutoring service. I can enlighten your children and culture their interests in learning Chinese.
      Otherwise, you can choose to join a group of others who are like you to learn Chinese in a group or a class, where you can meet other people with similar interests.
      I can also offer the Chinese Basic 101 course, which is a popular online tool to learn authentic Mandarin Chinese. Less of a structured course, you can choose more Pinyin (Chinese spelling), more funny or knowledgeable topics, or a mishmash of topic-based podcast lessons. If you are heading to China, the last one is a great option.

Based on the special requirements made by students, the tutoring content ranges from absolute beginner to advanced. We can also use tailor-made materials to meet your special requirement, Add wechat: b7787888888

正在查看 0 条回复
回复至:Kids Learning Chinese from a renowned teacher: $28-48/hour
您的信息: