正在查看 0 条回复
  • 作者
    帖子
    • #1005 回复
      admin
      管理员

A Master Guidebook To Crack The Toughest UBC Sauder Interview Questions
      Want to Ace Your Masters Interview for UBC Sauder?

Our Comprehensive E-Book is the perfect resource to help you get that coveted acceptance letter!

All candidates being seriously considered for admission will be contacted by the Robert H. Lee Graduate School for an interview either in person or by Skype or phone.

Take A Look At UBC Sauder Interview Questions Compiled from our Successful Clients

Set 1

Q1: Walk me through your resume.

Q2: A role you think you’d want in a company immediately out of B-School.

Q3: What do you bring to the table? What do you expect to take away?

Q4: Give an instance from your life that showcases your leadership/learning/weakness.

Q5: One reason that we should not select you?

Q6: Tell me about a situation in a job in the past where you were able to identify a problem. Then explain what you did about it.

Q7: Tell me about a time when you lacked the resources you needed to complete a task but ended up finishing it.

Q8: Give me an example of a time when you were successful in communicating with a difficult person(s) or circumstance?

Q9:What are things that other people do not know about you and you wish to share with the admission board?

Q10: What was your motivation to decide to do the course in the first place?

Set 2

Q1: If there is a book about your life, what the main lesson that you wish to learn from the book? And what is the name of the book you want it to be?

Q2: Tell me about a time when you had to be very careful in communicating delicate information. What was the possible risk involved and how did you go about it?

Q3: Tell me about a situation when you had to speak up (be assertive) in order to get a point across that was important to you.

Q4: What if you were working in a group of 5 people, and there is one person who is clearly not pulling their weight (submitting shoddy work, or submitting work late). How would you deal with that?

Q5: Suppose everyone is putting in their effort now, but someone in your group has a very different opinion on how a certain business problem should be solved. What do you do?

Q6: How the course and short term goals pave your way for your long term goals?

Q7: Tell me about a time you had a conflict with your manager/supervisor? How did you handle it?

Q8: What misconception your co-workers would have about you?

Q9: What other schools have you applied to? What would be your first choice?

Q10: What are the areas where you want to improve?

Set 3

Q1: Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem.

Q2: Tell me about a problem that you’ve solved in a unique or unusual way. What was the outcome? Were you happy or satisfied with it?

Q3: Do you plan to stay in Canada after graduation?

Q4: Tell me about a time when you were pushed to your limits at work.

Q5: Tell me an example of when things didn’t work out as you planned.

Q6: What do you do in your current job? What do you do in your current job?

Q7: What was your undergraduate experience like?

Q8: What challenges do you anticipate facing in reaching your career goals? How will you overcome them?

Q9: Given what you know now if you could go back to university and pick your subjects, would you change your choices?

Q10: If you could change anything about your current company, what would it be?

Set 4

Q1: How would your friend describe you?

Q2: Describe a situation where you handled a conflict with a co-worker?

Q3: Describe your leadership style?

Q4: Why do you believe you possess that kind of leadership?

Q5: Do you have any international experience?

Q6: What are the differences you noted between your native culture and Canadian culture?

Q7: What are the difficulties you believe you would encounter coming to Canada?

Q8: Do you believe that leadership style can be flexible?

Q9: Why should we select you?

Q10: How are you going to finance your stay?

Crack The UBC Sauder Interview By Mastering Each Category Questions

Do you know there are Certain Categories of Questions You have to Master before Confidently Sitting for the UBC Sauder Interview? Have a look at the questions below to know what kind of questions you might encounter.

Competency Based Questions
      What type of leader are you?
      When have you been a leader?
      Have you ever failed as a leader?
      What do you think are the core qualities of a team player?
      According to you, what is the best way of delegating work within a team?
      Tell me about a time you worked on a team project.
      Tell me about a time when you faced difficulty. How did you deal with it?
      When you have multiple tasks due at the same time, what strategies do you use to ensure that all tasks are completed on time?
      Give an example of a “let down” and what did you do to make up for it?
      Tell me about a time when you faced difficulty. How did you deal with it?
      When you have multiple tasks due at the same time, what strategies do you use to ensure that all tasks are completed on time?
      Exploratory Questions

If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would you meet?
      People are motivated by altruism than self-interest. Do you agree or disagree? Why?
      Is a picture worth a thousand words?
      Goal Based Questions
      What are short term and long term goals?
      Why do you want to pursue ‘<‘degree name’>’?
      How will the program help you achieve your career goals?
      Where do you see yourself 5 years down the lane?
      Why do you want to study in <country_name>?
      Domain Specific Questions

Tell me about a company that shows entrepreneurial spirit.
      What significant challenges are businesses facing at the moment?
      What are the key elements of a good marketing plan?
      What are the biggest challenges in the industry you want to get into?

• 该话题由admin 于 3年、 2月前 修正。
正在查看 0 条回复
回复至:Crack UBC Sauder Interview Questions 解密UBC 商科面试问题
您的信息: