正在查看 0 条回复
  • 作者
    帖子
    • #1010 回复
      admin
      管理员

职业:速记法庭记者 行业:法律 年龄:28 地点:不列颠哥伦比亚省温哥华 薪酬:$ 60,000– $ 65,000 净资产:11,952美元(我有2,652美元的RRSP存款和9,300美元的储蓄。) 债务:$ 0 支票金额(每月两次):$ 2,500(这是税前的平均总额。我是独立承包商,所以我的支票金额各不相同,因此我将每笔存入的$ 1,000存入储蓄,所以我最后有钱付税每年。) 代词:她/她 每月花费 租金:1,950美元(我和我的丈夫N.住在一起,但是由于COVID,他已经失业了,所以我现在负担他一半的租金。这笔费用包括水电和互联网费用。) 健康和牙科福利:我没有福利。 电话:130美元(由于我购买了一部新手机,因此每月支付的费用比平时还要多,这笔电话的费用中有一部分会添加到我的帐单中。) Netflix:13.99美元 渴望:22.38美元 Spotify Premium:13美元 节省:2,000美元(我尝试从每个支票中存入1,000美元。) 您有接受高等教育的期望吗?您是否参加过任何形式的高等教育?如果是,您如何付款? 我的父母让我知道,他们有钱让我参加了各个层次的高等教育。我最终经历了两个不同的两年制文凭课程:我不及格(我还很年轻,对学业还不够认真),并且从另一个荣誉中毕业。我的父母为这两个课程支付了我的学费。 长大后,您对金钱有什么样的对话?您的父母/监护人是否对您进行财务教育? 我父母年纪大到可以领取津贴时,父母试图让我保持财务状况。我的数学很糟糕,所以我很难跟踪自己的支出,但是我记得他们孜孜不倦地检查税款并彻底跟踪自己的支出。我的父母竭尽全力对我进行财务教育,但我花了一段时间才认真对待。 您的第一份工作是什么,为什么得到它? 我当杂货店的工作,然后在16岁的时候被提拔为花卉部门的工作。我不记得为什么得到这份工作,但我想那是因为我想要财务独立来买东西我自己,因为我十几岁的时候我的津贴就没了。 你担心钱长大吗? 不,但是我知道那是因为我的父母非常聪明。我妈妈出生时就退休了,这样她就可以和我呆在一起了,我父亲继续工作。他们想花钱给我们的家人留下美好的回忆,所以我们每年不去装修房子,而是去度过一个愉快的假期。我妈妈告诉我,小时候每月订购一次比萨对他们来说是一种嗜好。他们现在绝对有能力负担得起,而不是每月的比萨饼。 你现在担心钱吗? 绝对地。尽管这是我有史以来最稳定的财务状况,但北卡罗来纳州的失业情况一直很艰难。我希望能成为一个双收入无孩子家庭。我们有足够的储蓄来支付费用并在这里和那里买得起奢侈品,但我还需要确保仅凭我的支票就可以支付大部分费用。 您在几岁时开始对自己承担财务责任,并且您拥有财务安全网? 老实说,直到去年我结婚,我才对自己承担全部责任。我从2018年到2020年在学校上学,在那之前,我从事全职工作,但收入几乎不足以负担任何费用,因此我的父母很长时间以来一直在帮助我。我对此永远感激不已,这激励着我明智地花钱,有很多积蓄,并希望给我的孩子们像父母一样给我的财政支持。

Industry: Law
      Salary: $60,000–$65,000
      Net Worth: $11,952 (I have $2,652 in an RRSP and $9,300 in savings.)
      Debt: $0
      Paycheque Amount (2x/month): $2,500 (This is an average total before taxes. I’m an independent contractor, so my paycheques vary, and I put away $1,000 from each one into savings, so I have money for taxes at the end of each year.)
      Pronouns: She/Her

Monthly Expenses
      Rent: $1,950 (I live with my husband, N., but he’s been out of work due to COVID, so I’m covering his half of the rent right now. This total includes hydro and internet.)
      Health & Dental Benefits: I don’t have benefits.
      Phone: $130 (I’m paying more than usual because I bought a new phone, and a portion of the cost of the phone is added to my bill each month.)
      Netflix: $13.99
      Crave: $22.38
      Spotify Premium: $13
      Savings: $2,000 (I try to put away $1,000 from each paycheque.)

Was there an expectation for you to attend higher education? Did you participate in any form of higher education? If yes, how did you pay for it?
      My parents let me know that they had the money for me to attend various levels of higher education. I ended up going through two different two-year diploma programs: I flunked out of one (I was young and not serious enough about school) and graduated with honours from the other. My parents paid my tuition for both programs.

Growing up, what kind of conversations did you have about money? Did your parent/guardian(s) educate you about finances?
      My parents tried to get me to keep track of my finances as soon as I was old enough to get an allowance. I’m terrible at math, so I had a hard time tracking my spending, but I remember them diligently going over the taxes and thoroughly tracking their own spending. My parents tried their best to educate me on finances, but it took me a while to take it seriously.

What was your first job and why did you get it?
      I got a job as a grocery bagger and then got promoted to work in the floral department when I was 16. I can’t remember why I got the job, but I’m assuming it was because I wanted financial independence to buy things for myself because my allowance came to an end when I was a teenager.

Did you worry about money growing up?
      No, but I know that’s because my parents were incredibly smart with their money. My mom retired when I was born so she could stay at home with me, and my dad continued working. They wanted to spend money on memories for our family, so instead of renovating our house, we would go on a fun vacation every year. My mom tells me that ordering pizza once a month was an indulgence for them when I was little. They’re definitely able to afford more than their monthly pizza now.

Do you worry about money now?
      Absolutely. Even though this is the most financially stable I’ve ever been, N.’s unemployment has been tough. I was hoping to be a double-income-no-kids household for a bit. We have sufficient savings to cover expenses and afford luxuries here and there, but I also need to make sure I can pay for the majority of things with just my paycheque.

At what age did you become financially responsible for yourself and do you have a financial safety net?
      Honestly, I wasn’t fully responsible for myself until I got married this past year. I was in school from 2018 to 2020, and before that, I was working a full-time job but not making nearly enough to afford anything, so my parents have been helping me out for a long time. I’m eternally grateful for this, and it’s motivated me to spend my money wisely, have lots of savings, and hopefully give my kids the same financial support that my parents gave me.

• 该话题由admin 于 3年、 2月前 修正。
正在查看 0 条回复
回复至:薪水$ 60,000怎样在温哥华生活 (中英文)
您的信息: